Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Gloucester
What is the Gloucester Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
The Gloucester smartphone urban treasure hunt is the perfect experience if you want to enjoy something competitive and enjoyable. Split your office up into smaller groups and download the GPS tracked app. Once you’re set up head outside and start finding your hotspots to unlock. At each hotspot you will have a question, challenge, or task to complete to earn points. All your points will then be updated on the live scoreboard and the winner will be announced at the end of the day.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.
There are no reviews yet.