Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Essex
What Happens During the Essex Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
Your workforce will break into smaller squads and compete through a series of hotspots all completed via a smartphone GPS app. On the day, simply activate the app at a time that suits everyone and split off in your groups. Explore your location to discover different hotpots and unlock the challenges or questions inside. Each hotspot completed will earn your group points, and the group with the most points at the end of the day will be crowned the winners.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.
There are no reviews yet.