Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in York
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in York Run?
The York smartphone urban treasure hunt runs through a GPS tracked app. Your office will start by splitting up into smaller groups ready to go head to head around York. On the app you will have a live scoreboard where you will be able to easily keep tabs on all the other groups. In order to gain your points that go onto the scoreboard you must complete tasks and challenges to the best of your ability. There are also bonus points up for grabs by collecting virtual scavenger items during the experience.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.