Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Wrexham
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Wrexham Work?
The smartphone urban treasure hunt in Wrexham is a self-run event which you will have full control over using just a smartphone app. After splitting into smaller groups and activating the app on your individual smartphones, you will head out into Wrexham on the hunt for a variety of challenges and questions. Complete these successfully in order to earn points for your group – you can even track the other teams points by checking out the live leader board on the app.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
There are no reviews yet.