Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Worcester
What is the Worcester Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
The Worcester smartphone urban treasure hunt is a unique event which will have your co-workers exploring this city like they never have before. This session is entirely self-run from a smartphone app which you will all need to have downloaded for the day. Simply split into groups and head out into Worcester, hunting down clues, challenges, and questions along the way. Complete these challenges successfully to earn points for your group – the group with the most points at the end wins! Keep track of the other scores throughout the competitive exploration by checking out the live leader board on the app.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Team Building Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
There are no reviews yet.