Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Windsor
What is the Windsor Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
The Windsor smartphone urban treasure hunt will have you and your colleagues exploring Windsor attempting to complete an array of challenges and tasks. This event is self-run, which means all you need to do is download a GPS tracked app to your smartphone, split into groups, set a group name and photo, and then head out! Earn your squad as many points as you can in order to bump your way up to the top of the live leader board and be victorious. To make things even more competitive, you will be able to keep track of how the other teams are doing along the way!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for teams.
There are no reviews yet.