Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Reading
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Reading Work?
The smartphone urban treasure hunt in Reading is an event that is ran on a GPS tracked app. Your event will start by splitting your office up into smaller groups and downloading the app ready to start the hunt! As you make your way around Reading you will be completing tasks and challenges to earn points that get updated on a live scoreboard. There are also virtual scavenger items that you can collect to earn bonus points along the way. The group with the most points at the end of the day will be crowned the winners!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.