Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Portsmouth
What’s Included in the Portsmouth Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
Gather up your co-workers and prepare for a session of exploration and competitiveness with the Portsmouth smartphone urban treasure hunt. This self-ran event will start with you and your colleagues splitting into smaller groups, downloading an app and setting up a group name and photo within it, ready for the exploring to begin. Once everyone is ready, you will head out around Portsmouth in your groups, completing challenges and tasks to earn points for your group and bump your way up to the winning spot on the live leader board. Track how the other teams are doing along the way and even take part in the virtual scavenger hunts in order to gain some bonus points!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for teams.