Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Nottingham
What’s Included in the Nottingham Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
Everything you need in the Nottingham smartphone urban treasure hunt is included, the main thing being a GPS tracked app that you will download on the day. Then your office will be split up and then each of you will have to come up with a group name and take a group picture for your profile. Once that’s all set up its time to make your way around Nottingham as you complete tasks and challenges through this interactive app. As well as the points you will earn through the tasks and challenges you will also have the chance to gain bonus points with a virtual scavenger hunt as you go. All of your scores will be updated on a live scoreboard on the app so you can keep tabs on everyone.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
But it was really good fun and I'd say the interactive picture / video tasks were the highlight for me as these were the ones where team efforts were required and got everyone involved, which was the main goal of the event.
Thank you very much for your help in organising this event for us, it's much appreciated.