Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Manchester
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Manchester Work?
On the day, your staff will split off into smaller groups and compete for points while answering questions and exploring Manchester. During the urban treasure hunt, each squad will activate the interactive app to begin their adventure. Work through a variety of questions and challenges, unlocking hotspots to access as many points as possible. Throughout the day, look for virtual scavenger items that can also be collected as bonus points to boost your groups’ chance of winning! The easy-to-use app also includes a live scoreboard to add a bit of friendly competition to the experience.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
When did the Pizza making activity in small group with our team only and we also had a great fun. IT was perfect after the pressure of our event.