Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in London
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in London Work?
The smartphone urban treasure hunt in London works through a GPS tracked app that will allow you to complete tasks and earn points around the capital. The away day will begin by your staff splitting down into smaller groups and breaking off to work together. Each squad will activate the interactive app to begin answering trivia and completing challenges to earn points. You can also gain bonus points through collecting virtual scavenger items throughout. Make sure to keep tabs of the other groups via the live scoreboard on the app, as the squad with the most points at the end of the day will be victorious. You can easily run this alongside any other team building activities in London you may have planned!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
We did not have problems with the app, excepting that small prob which has been solved quickly.