Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Team Building in London
Right in the middle of our capital, the smartphone city treasure hunt team building in London is the only way to explore the city. With so many team building activities and workshops available in London, why choose a treasure hunt? Firstly, this team bonding event is easy to use and can be tailored to your team’s needs. Breed new communication between the team, motivate them with a fun day out or break the ice between new colleagues with an array of questions and challenges all on one clever app.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- One of our most popular team building activities
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
Make the city your playground for the afternoon in the smartphone city treasure hunt team building event, a completely interactive team building workshop that will split your team into smaller teams in order to add a bit of competition to the experience. For an hour or so, you and your team will be tasked with city based questions that are all completely specific to the location you’re in. Together, you’ll learn about where you’re exploring and compete to complete the tasks and challenges before the other teams. The activity incorporates historical facts, local news, key trivia and even foodie questions to get the team thinking and test their general knowledge.
What makes the smartphone treasure hunt team building so different to other team building activities is that you can run the event however you please. You can activate the application at whatever time of day you like, running the event as a daytime activity or maybe starting your evening with the treasure hunt. Everything you’ll need for the experience is on one single app, which you can download to a phone or tablet and take with you throughout the city. Create team names, take a team photo and even track the other teams’ progress with live scoreboards on the GPS app.
Only works on Android & iOS smartphones (tablets can be used but only recommended devices)
Will not work on windows phones
Once booked we will send you an information document along with your unique QR Code. Then download the App over Wi-Fi (recommended)
A fully charged smartphone will be required per team. Each smartphone will require a data plan to use maps and scoreboard features
Minimum software requirements - iOS v7. or above and Android v4.0. or above