Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Liverpool
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Liverpool Work?
This entire interactive experience is completed through an easy-to-use app which will let you explore Liverpool while competing. On the day, split your workforce into smaller groups to add an element of friendly competition and teamwork to the away day. Each squad will need a smartphone to activate the app and start answering trivia and completing challenges. Each time you complete a task and unlock a hotspot, your group will earn points. Also, you’ll earn access to virtual scavenger items for bonus points throughout. The smartphone urban treasure hunt in Liverpool will end with the group with the most points as the winners!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.