Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Lincoln
What is the Lincoln Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
The Lincoln smartphone urban treasure hunt is a self-run event that will inject some friendly competition into your away day. Split your office up and download the GPS tracked app on the day, once it is downloaded you can choose a group name and take a photo then head outside and begin the fun. Unlock challenges, tasks, and trivia questions at each hotspot to earn points that go towards your overall score on the live scoreboard. Then at the end of the session you can all come together again and see who the winners is out of you all.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.