Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Harrogate
For a group that may need to work on their all-round communication, the smartphone city treasure hunt team building in Harrogate is an excellent option. As well as being easy to use, this unique bonding experience is curated to breed communication between each employee, as well as spark a bit of friendly competition for an hour or so. The whole event is done on an interactive app, where you can answer questions, complete challenges and tally up your scores in order to keep ahead of the other groups and be victorious.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots around your chosen location
- Available in any location in the world
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- The event starts with an encouraging remote briefing from an experience event staff via video link
- And ends with a remote presentation / wrap up of the top photos and videos from the event in an amusing finale.
- You just need to make sure all the staff can watch the briefing / wrap up together on a screen
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
There are no reviews yet.