Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Edinburgh
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Edinburgh Run?
Split your staff into little groups for some friendly competition as adventurers around Edinburgh! Using a GPS linked app, your smartphone urban treasure hunt is based around answering trivia, completing creative challenges and unlocking hotspots. Work together to gain points and also collect bonus points through virtual scavenger items. As you’re exploring, keep tabs on the others groups through a live scoreboard on the interactive app! Come together at the end of the experience to see whose garnered to most points to be crowned the winning squad.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
Thanks for all of your help with this.