Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Chester
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Chester Work?
Simply activate the interactive app to start your adventure around Chester, unlocking hotspots and earning points in smaller groups. This competitive treasure hunt is all done through the easy-to-use app using clever GPS technology. Work together to complete creative challenges and answer general knowledge trivia through Chester. As you ace each hotspot, collect virtual scavenger items for bonus points at the end of the experience. Keep an eye on the live scoreboard throughout the treasure hunt as the squad with the most points at the end of the day will win.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.