Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Bournemouth
What to Expect from the Bournemouth Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
Look forward to an outdoor, self-run event ran through an interactive, GPS-tracked app that only requires a smartphone device per person. The Bournemouth smartphone urban treasure hunt starts off by your workforce splitting down into smaller, more manageable squads. Then, activate each app on your device and take different routes to discover hotspots throughout Bournemouth. Each hotspot will contain a selection of challenges and general knowledge-based trivia. Complete as many hotspots as you can to earn points for your group and be crowned the winners at the end of the experience.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details