Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Blackpool
What to Expect from the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Blackpool?
A fully self-run experience focused on teamwork and completed through an easy-to-use app downloaded right to your smartphone. On the day, each person will activate their GPS app, hop into small groups and explore your location. As you explore, the app will unlock different hotspots that contain questions and challenges. All the hotspots are based around general knowledge and trivia such as movies, music and sports. The app also includes a live scoreboard so you can keep track of the other groups for a competitive edge to the away day.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for teams.
There are no reviews yet.