Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Birmingham
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Birmingham Run?
On the day, split into smaller groups and activate the easy to use app for a competitive treasure hunt between the workforce. Your squad will need to work together to unlock questions and challenges to earn points as you go. The interactive app includes GPS technology to track your progress, plus a live scoreboard so you can watch the other groups. Make sure to scavenge for bonus point items too by working together and utilising everyone’s skills to the fullest. The group of adventurers with the most points at the end of the day will win!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Team Building Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.