Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Bath
What’s Included in the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Bath?
This self-run activity includes the latest GPS app that’s run directly through your smartphone for a light, competitive away day. Your workforce can choose what time to activate the easy-to-use app and get started on exploring your location. Break into smaller groups so you can compete, unlocking hotspots by answering questions and completing challenges. Each participant will download the app on their smartphone for easy viewing however you’ll need to work together to unlock the hotspots and collect points.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.
Many thanks for all your help in organising it.