Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Party in Southampton
There’s no surprise in why our smartphone city treasure hunt is so popular, it’s the perfect combo of old treasure hunt and modern technology! The smartphone city treasure hunt hen party in Southampton lets you explore the city centre while productively hunting for clues at various locations across the city. Being a self-run activity, this hen do scavenger hunt can be held any time of the day, making it flexible and great value for money. Getting lost can be fun, so get yourselves lost in Southampton and enjoy the sights and scenes the city has to offer along the way to victory.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Super group fun, selfies, clues
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- If you like scavenger hunts, then this is perfect
Lasting for 2 hours, navigate your way around the streets and parks and discover a world of fun games and exploring ahead. Create two teams and start the app on your phones to begin this super-exciting hen party activity in the city centre. Give your team a cool name and take some group selfies before heading out into the city to unlock clues after completing challenges at each location. There is a live scoreboard to see how the other team is performing so you stay competitive throughout the greatest hunt of your lives.
Using only the latest app technology, take quizzes, use image recognition to progress all while working out the next clues in your hunt. Visiting popular tourist attractions and landmarks, you can even message the other team some funny messages and see their location via the GPS system. You only need one smartphone topped with plenty of data per team, so get navigating and get solving trivia in this intense, race against time activity for you and the girls. The more challenges you complete, the more clues you will gain and the more clues you have the easier it is to put all the pieces together and claim victory!
May the best team win!
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!
There are no reviews yet.