Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Hen Party in Dublin
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Head to various GPS locations/pubs
- You choose the pub within the location
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment and General Knowledge
- Out of Office Technical helpline
As the smartphone pub treasure hunt hen party is a self-run event, you get to choose the time, day and where you start your experience. This makes the hen party treasure hunt super easy to slide into any pre-made plans, and is easy to activate whenever you get some spare time in the day. When you’re ready, split your hen group into different teams and start up your apps. Before you begin to explore, you’ll be tasked with naming your team (get creative girls) and taking a team selfie. Throughout the activity, your name and selfie will be on live scoreboards with the other teams, so you can keep track of their progress and ignite a bit of friendly competition!
For each location in the hen party treasure hunt, you’ll get to choose from a variety of pubs you want to visit and explore. When you’re there, work through as bunch of pub trivia, city specific questions and challenges to claim the glory and become the winning team of the day. The pub trivia included in the smartphone pub treasure hunt hen party includes sports, history, entertainment and just general facts that are sure to give your celebrations a memorable twist.
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!