Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Hen Party
During a Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Hen Party, What Happens?
Whether you’re heading to a new city for your celebration or you just want to make the most of your home town, the smartphone pub treasure hunt hen party is a unique way to celebrate while finding the city’s hidden gems and exploring its wonders. Using a smartphone app, this self-run activity will split you and the girls into teams and task you to hunt down a variety of trivia and challenges based upon pub, sports, history and entertainment knowledge. In order to be victorious, you need to earn points and work your team up to the top spot on the live leader board which can be tracked throughout. If you fancy taking a pit stop at any point, simply pause the game, track down the other team using the live map and resume when you’re ready!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Head to various GPS locations/pubs
- You choose the pub within the location
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment and General Knowledge
- Out of Office Technical helpline
How Many People Can Play the Pub Crawl Scavenger Hunt?
As many or as little as you like, the best thing about the pub crawl scavenger hunt for the Bride's celebrations is that whether you have 4 people at your celebrations or 25 you can still enjoy this experience. As you are split up into teams so long as there are 2 people in a team you can enjoy the event! And the more people you have just means you will be able to have more teams competing in the scavenger hunt.
What Pubs Are Included in the Pub Treasure Hunt?
As the pub treasure hunt is a self-ran event you can decide what pubs you want to include on your hunt. All of the challenges and puzzles will be unlocked in different hotspots across your city of choice so whatever pub you pass that takes your fancy you can head inside! You’ve got free rein with this treasure hunt experience.
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!