Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt for Groups in Brighton
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Head to various GPS locations/pubs
- You choose the pub within the location
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment and General Knowledge
The Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt in Brighton has been purposely built for birthday party groups to enjoy your chosen location whilst enjoying a social drink or two en-route. With fun challenges, pub trivia questions mixed with the odd drink makes for a super sociable birthday party activity.
Combining both a treasure hunt and pub quiz while using the latest GPS and smartphone technology this is the one of the biggest birthday party activities of the year!
You choose on the day when to start the activity, create teams and take some team selfies. Then set off to different city GPS location to unlock your clues, pub quiz and challenges. You choose the bar/ pub to complete the trivia. The group will be required to take group photos, videos and complete team challenges whilst enjoying a few drinks on the way round.
Accessing the live scoreboard your team can see how everyone else is scoring, their location and you’ll even be able to message them funny comments.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink responsibly!
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!