Smartphone Hen Party Treasure Hunt in Edinburgh
Choose your teams and venture out into the glorious Scottish capital, Edinburgh. If you’ve run dry of unusual hen party ideas on your celebration weekend, then this scavenger hunt full of twists and turns will keep you busy throughout the day. If you’re a bunch of super-girly ladies then this treasure hunt will most definitely keep those lovely smiles of yours on your faces. Soak up the Scottish culture and unlock all the clues to win. Take some amazing selfies, stop off at one of the city’s finest watering holes for a few drinks before setting off back into the city to complete the rest of the girly questions before the other team.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Specifically designed for hen parties!
- Smartphone app technology
- Test your girly knowledge in this unique hen party game
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Includes pub challenges so you can find time for drink
- Name your team & take group selfies
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- This game includes no questions about the location you are in
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!