Smartphone Hen Party Treasure Hunt in Dublin
You’ll be needing the luck of the Irish to win this hen party treasure hunt. Use your mobile device and have your very own girl’s day out in the city with the smartphone hen party treasure hunt in Dublin! Fire up the app for your phones and answer questions and complete challenges specially designed for you girls. With an activity as flexible as this one, you can start any time you like, day or night, and even stop off for a few drinks to rest your brains for a bit. When you’ve recovered, put that grey matter of yours to use and answer some random fun questions on all things girly, tailored to your group.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Specifically designed for hen parties!
- Smartphone app technology
- Test your girly knowledge in this unique hen party game
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Includes pub challenges so you can find time for drink
- Name your team & take group selfies
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- This game includes no questions about the location you are in
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!