Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Party in Manchester
There’s no better way to see Manchester’s sights and scenes than a scavenger hunt. We’re not talking any old scavenger hunt though- we’re talking the smartphone city treasure hunt hen party in Manchester. Venture around the city using your phone be your guide and solve puzzles and quizzes along the way. Focused on trivia of Manchester, you might even learn a thing or two about the city’s rich past in this self-run fun! Kick off the hunt any time of the day that suits you and get everyone involved in this exciting idea. Flexible around you, keeping costs to a minimum and getting you productive- you’d be missing out on a fantastic activity.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Super group fun, selfies, clues
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- If you like scavenger hunts, then this is perfect
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!