Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Party in Liverpool
With the most exciting scavenger hunt experience comes the smartphone city treasure hunt hen party in Liverpool. Start any time of the day in a completely self-managed activity to be enjoyed by all your buzzing girls, completing challenges at destinations around the city. There’s no place as rich in history than Liverpool and you’ll be learning a lot about it in some of the challenges. There’s so many sights to see in this great city so you can’t afford to miss out with a scavenger hunt. From the Albert Docks and Liver Building over to the Cathedral, the smartphone city treasure hunt in Liverpool will get you walking and using your head while seeing all that Liverpool has to offer along the way.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Super group fun, selfies, clues
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- If you like scavenger hunts, then this is perfect
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!