Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Do in Leeds
Take a break from Leeds’s party scene and explore the city a bit. Navigate your way using the power of your smartphone using the state of the art GPS system. We’ve taken that good old-fashioned treasure hunt you know and love and transported it into modern time, guaranteed to get everyone involved and buzzing with competitiveness. Self-run means you’re in control of this activity, you can leap into the hunt any time of the day to suit your schedule, whether it’s before lunch or after. With the smartphone city treasure hunt hen party in Leeds, you’re sure to learn a thing or two about the city’s rich past and see its stunning sights and scenes in one big hunt adventure.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Super group fun, selfies, clues
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- If you like scavenger hunts, then this is perfect
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!