Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Party in Edinburgh
Want to take part in a huge treasure hunt spread across Scotland’s stunning capital city, taking in the sights along the way? Race your friends to the finish line and collect all the clues found from location to location in a classic scavenger hunt with a modern twist. Use your phones to navigate and state of the art GPS, face recognition to complete the tasks. Start any time you want and wear what you want in a self-run activity guaranteed to get everyone involved and relive the thrills of your childhood treasure hunts. The smartphone city treasure hunt hen party in Edinburgh is not only self-run but is excellent value for money so why miss out?
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Super group fun, selfies, clues
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- If you like scavenger hunts, then this is perfect
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!
Thanks for your help organising it