Smartphone City Treasure Hunt for Groups
What Happens During the Smartphone City Treasure Hunt for Groups?
This unique smartphone city treasure hunt for groups is a completely self-run event in which you’ll answer questions and complete challenges using local, international and national knowledge! One of a kind, your group will have the chance to split into teams for a bit of healthy competition. Activate the easy to use app on your phone/IPad device, select a team name and explore the location of your choosing. Along the way, hotspots will open up where you can answer facts or complete hilarious video challenges. Work your way through as many hotspots as possible to be in with the chance of winning at the end of the experience.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
What Does This Treasure Hunt for Adults Include?
The beauty of the smartphone city treasure hunt is that it’s a flexible activity. Activate the app at any time of day and enjoy two hours of light-hearted fun. Everyone can get involved, no matter what age or skill set. You’ll work through local, national and international quizzes that vary in difficulty so the whole team can chip in. There’s also a live scoreboard so you can track the other teams and get competitive with fighting talk!
There are no reviews yet.