Salsa Dance Class Hen Party in Barcelona
Step out of your comfort zone and surprise the budding bride with a sexy salsa dance class hen party in Barcelona! A dance class is always a great way to break the ice on a hen weekend and introduce something fun and energetic to the mix, but what better way to pay homage to Spanish culture than learning the moves to a saucy salsa routine? For the activity, the hen group will be led by an instructor who will show you the sultry moves and guide you through a fully choreographed routine. With a glass of sparkling wine for Dutch courage and your friends joining in, this dancing experience is sure to give the bride to be something to remember.
- Your group meets at Travel bar (Carrer De Boqueria, 27 - next to Las Ramblas)
- A guide will then escort the group to the dance studio after they enjoy a welcome glass of cava at the bar.
- 60 mins dance class but allow up to 90mins
- Learn a saucy salsa dance routine
- Professional dance instructor
- Private dance studio hire
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for dancing
- Fancy dress is also welcomed!
- Available time slots - 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm
There are no reviews yet.