Revolution - 2 Course Meal & Drink Hen Party in Manchester
Manchester is home to the very first Revolution to open its doors in 1996 on Oxford Road. This bar is not far from Oxford Road Station and the Palace theatre, this is the ideal party location. There are also 3 other Manchester Revolutions within the city centre for you to try. Sip on some fantastic cocktails and dig into some delicious food all whilst relaxing in this modish venue’s stylish seating and dining areas. This bar holds a completely relaxed atmosphere during the day before transforming into the ultimate party central at night. Choose your dishes from a set menu which has something for everyone-trust me! On arrival, you will be shown to your reserved seating where you can dive into your 2 tasty dishes, listen to some great music and celebrate your girls last night of freedom in style.
- Modern lively restaurant
- 2 course meal at Revolution Bar
- Choice of mains & desserts from set menu
- Small glass of house wine (red, white and rose), Bottle of Corona or Soft Drink
- Pre-order required
- We’ll organise everything
- City centre location
- Upgrade to 3 courses, ask for details
- Add some reserved booth & drink packages for after the meal – ask for details
All menus are seasonal and may differ between locations
Most dietary requirements are catered for, however they may be limited choices
There are no reviews yet.