Revolution - 2 Course Meal & Drink Hen Party in Glasgow
The Glasgow revolution bar was one of its first Vodka bars to open in this Scottish city. With only a capacity of 228, this bar is exceptionally cosy and still holds a slight historic feel. Although it may be small, Glasgow’s Revolution still offers a great atmosphere and knows how to throw a killer party. This bar is a great place for parties to relax, eat, drink and have a dance at night. If you like the sound of Glasgow’s cosy corner, then dig into a Revolution 2 course meal hen party in Glasgow. Take a pick of some fantastic dishes from the set menu where you can eat in reserved seating.
- Modern lively restaurant
- 2 course meal at Revolution Bar
- Choice of mains & desserts from set menu
- Small glass of house wine (red, white and rose), Bottle of Corona or Soft Drink
- Pre-order required
- We’ll organise everything
- City centre location
- Upgrade to 3 courses, ask for details
- Add some reserved booth & drink packages for after the meal – ask for details
All menus are seasonal and may differ between locations
Most dietary requirements are catered for, however they may be limited choices
There are no reviews yet.