Quad Biking Stag Do in Lisbon
What to Expect During the Quad Biking Stag Do in Lisbon?
See the sights of Portugal with the exhilarating quad biking stag do in Lisbon, an action-packed activity that will take you through rough terrain. As long as you have a drivers license, head out of Lisbon’s centre and hop onto powerful ATV’s for a journey to remember. You’ll have the chance to speed across rough terrain with all your safety gear provided and a guide to keep you safe. With transfers included to and from the event, this is the perfect excursion to include for a bit of adrenaline on the weekend.
- One hour of exploring rough terrain
- Powerful automatic and manual ATV’s
- Based on 2 people sharing a quad
- Single quads are also available
- Safety gear provided
- Guide on hand to keep you safe
- Insurance also includes
- Transfers from Cascais train station
- Based approx.. 45 minutes from central Lisbon
- You MUST have a drivers license to participate in this activity
- Want private transfers or a lunch? – enquire for upgrade options
There are no reviews yet.