Quad Biking Stag Do in Amsterdam
The last night of freedom is supposed to be a weekend made to have fun and create some amazing memories with the lads and what better way to do that than with the quad biking stag do in Amsterdam? You and the lads will have the chance to hop onto some powerful quads and head out for an adrenaline-fuelled experience! The activity lasts for and hour with 20 minutes of driving time each but don’t worry there is time for practise first and with the instructor on site, there’s no way you won’t get the hang of these vehicles.
- One hour quad biking session – 20 minutes per person
- 350CC powerful quad bikes – one bike per 3 people
- Reach speeds of up to 60mph
- 15 acres of rough off road terrain
- Protective helmets and gloves provided – overalls can be rented on the day for a small cost
- Thorough introduction and safety briefing
- Professional guides on hand
- Session lasts for 3 hours over all (one hour driving, 20 mins each)
- Return transfers available – details available upon request
There are no reviews yet.