Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Team Building in Windsor
Add our smartphone pub treasure hunt team building in Windsor to your agenda and get everyone involved in this fully interactive event. The treasure hunt is completely done through an easy to use app, and will see your colleagues split into smaller groups in order to compete for the win of the day. In your groups, explore the city, drop by some top pubs and bars and complete an array of questions, trivia and tricky challenges as your work with your group to beat the rest in this unique away day.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS locations with nearby bars
- You choose the pub/bar within the area
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
All ran smoothly thanks (except for the weather!) but we soldiered on with waterproof jackets and umbrellas!!