Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Team Building in Essex
Try something new with your colleagues and dive into our smartphone pub treasure hunt team building in Essex. You and your co-workers will split into smaller groups and go head to head as you compete through a variety of trivia and challenges, all while you explore all that Essex has to offer. Your groups will have an app with the whole event on, so all you need to do is activate the games and let the fun begin. While you’re completing the questions, visit a variety of different pubs and bars in order to get a real feel of what Essex is all about.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS locations with nearby bars
- You choose the pub/bar within the area
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.