Pub Olympics Team Building in Glasgow
The pub Olympics team building in Glasgow is a unique experience that easily involves all of your colleagues in the fun antics. Laid-back and informal, this away day gives your workforce the chance to let their hair down out of the office, and get to know each other through teamwork and a bit of friendly competition. From giant jenga to table football, your groups will go head to head in a variety of mini games to collect the most fun money possible to be in with a chance of winning the experience.
- You will be given a briefing and explanation of the structure
- Selection of games to suit your requirements
- Great fun for everyone
- Teams will rotate around the games, with 2 teams going head to head on each game
- Winning teams will be rewarded with fun money
- Each game lasts from 10-25 minutes
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration
- The team with the most fun money at the end of the day will be the winners!
- Fully managed event
- If you’re after a casual event, we can drop off some of the games and you can play them whilst socialising – just ask for dry hire.
This Pub Olympics activity is a great way to give your event a fun, competitive twist and bring the whole workforce together in enjoyable games that everyone will love. It’s an ideal event if you want to get your colleagues to simply communicate and bond over a few drinks. All the games will be selected depending on your requirements, so you can easily tailor this away day to suit you and your goal for the event.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
| || |
But everything was great, the team were fantastic and a great day was had.
Thanks for all your assistance.
Our guests (players as well as team officials), including UEFA and LOC staff, really enjoyed themselves
Special thanks to Tom Jones and the delivery/installation crew for all their help and flexibility leading up to the event as well as on site - much appreciated.
I will definitely keep you in mind for future occasions.
I had good feedback from many people, even the director! So all in all a successful event.
Many thanks for organising