Pub Olympics Team Building in Edinburgh
Add a competitive edge to your event with the pub Olympics team building in Edinburgh! Get your colleagues together in a less formal environment than the office, and breed communication, collaboration and competition as you rotate through a variety of different mini games. Some of the games include giant jenga and bar skittles, and it’s your choice which ones you want to compete through. At the end of the away day, the person with the most fun money collected will win the day.
- You will be given a briefing and explanation of the structure
- Selection of games to suit your requirements
- Great fun for everyone
- Teams will rotate around the games, with 2 teams going head to head on each game
- Winning teams will be rewarded with fun money
- Each game lasts from 10-25 minutes
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration
- The team with the most fun money at the end of the day will be the winners!
- Fully managed event
- If you’re after a casual event, we can drop off some of the games and you can play them whilst socialising – just ask for dry hire.
This Pub Olympics activity is a great way to give your event a fun, competitive twist and bring the whole workforce together in enjoyable games that everyone will love. It’s an ideal event if you want to get your colleagues to simply communicate and bond over a few drinks. All the games will be selected depending on your requirements, so you can easily tailor this away day to suit you and your goal for the event.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
| || |
There are no reviews yet.