Pizza Making Stag Do in Edinburgh
We know you stags don’t want nasty microwavable food on your important party weekend so we’ve created the pizza making experience serving up a fantastico experience in cities up and down the country. There’s no microwavable food with this activity, just quality ingredients you can use to put on your very own pizza creation from scratch. From making the doughy base to putting the finished product in the oven, you’re guaranteed a fun experience with the lads. Not only will you be putting together your pizza but you’ll be tucking into it too… of course. Held only at Edinburgh’s finest Italian restaurants in the city centre, the indulgence will last for up to 2 hours. So, lads, what are you waiting for? Have yourselves a pizza making stag do in Edinburgh and have a real treat!
- You will be supported by trained staff
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Take part in the Calzone Challenge (then eat your creation - if you dare!)
- Then have a go at dough tossing before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
- Venue will be in popular city centre restaurants
There are no reviews yet.