Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Edinburgh
The awesome combat archery tag stag do in Edinburgh is not for the faint-hearted, injecting energy and adrenaline into any weekend to give it a breath of fresh air and something memorable for your groom to be. For an hour or so, you and the guys will learn how to wield specialised bows and arrows before going head to head in a team game of archery tag. Duck under your bunkers, aim to eliminate the opposing team players and hit the target cones on the other side of the battleground to be declared the winning team of the day!
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
Edinburgh Stag Do Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Archery Battle Zone
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife