Smartphone Christmas Treasure Hunt Team Building in Reading
Enjoy an experience like no other with the smartphone Christmas treasure hunt team building in Reading. It is great for when you and your co-workers are needing abit of a boost, especially with the dark night’s drawing in. So put your pub trivia and your Christmas knowledge to the test as you take on this Christmas scavenger hunt around the city of Reading. You will find yourselves having to work together in a group to unlock clues, complete challenges and answer some pub trivia and Christmas questions. It is the perfect activity if you want something that the whole group will get involved in.
- Great for a Christmas party in your local town / city
- Start at any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS hotspots to complete challenges and earn points
- Pub hotspots where you can stop for a drink
- Work in teams
- Name your team and take a team selfie
- Unlock different clues, puzzles and challenges
- Pub Trivia includes Festive fun, Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Live scoreboard to make it competitive
- General knowledge, trivia, music and video challenges
- Out of office technical support available
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.