Private Chef for a Hen Party in Bristol
Check availability online here and book instantly
Every girl deserves only the finest cuisine during celebrations and the personal chef service hen party in Bristol provides nothing but the best service and quality food there is. Whether you’re looking for a celebration at home or at a venue chosen by you, you can simply relax and let all the cooking be done for you. Make sure you hire a chef for a dinner party and treat the bride to be. Not just any cooking though, you won’t find cheap oven fries here, just fine cuisine using fresh quality ingredients and the skills of a professional chef. With a selection of dishes from across the world like Italian and Spanish, you’re sure to find the perfect meal for you with 2 delicious courses.
- Enjoy a gourmet dining experience at your venue
- Delicious 2 course meal
- A professional chef will prepare, cook and serve your food
- Using fresh ingredients, chef will prepare your food from scratch
- The chef will arrive approximately 2-3 hours prior to the event
- Before leaving your chef will clean down the kitchen and any equipment they have used leaving it in the state they found it. They are not expected to wash the dishes after the meal.
- Menu choices for each guest and any dietary requirements must be communicated approximately 1 month prior to the event date.
- Chefs will need a sufficiently equipped kitchen, large enough to cater for the number of guests in your party and will rely upon the equipment at your venue (plates, pans, cutlery etc)
- Please note there may be a travel fee for any venues 5 miles out of the city centre of any major city / town
- Choice of menus;
- Italian - £31.95pp, French - £32.95pp, Asian - £33.95pp, Spanish - £34.95pp
- Indulge - £39.95pp, Premium - £49.95pp
- Afternoon Tea - £31pp, BBQ - £41.95pp
- Upgrade to a 3 course meal – ask for details
There are no reviews yet.