Outdoor Escape Rooms in Birmingham for Team Events
What Happens with an Outdoor Escape Room for Teams in Birmingham?
With an outdoor escape room for teams in Birmingham, participants have the chance to break out of the office environment for a day of fun and exploration around the city centre. Using a bespoke game app on your smartphone, this fully interactive activity sees smaller teams of 4-6 people race against the clock to cast spells, make potions, solve riddles and more in a bid to win as many points as they can. With only 90 minutes on the clock, those with the highest score by the end of the activity will be crowned the overall winners.
- Bring the team together to play an outdoor escape room
- Explore your location of choice, we cover almost everywhere
- The remote host will set the mood with a dramatic tense briefing
- Play this themed mystical scavenger hunt - The Dark Curse
- Uncover your city’s secrets
- You’ll have 90mins to complete magical tasks, challenges, clues
- Work your way through 3 levels, each getting more challenging
- Learn spells, potion-making and gather essential items
- The winning team will be the ones with the greatest points and who have escaped in time!
- Duration is 120 minutes in total. 15 mins for briefing, 90mins gameplay, 15mins wrap up session
- The energy is endless as the clock ticks down to escape
- Everyone needs a smartphone plus you’ll need one laptop so the remote host can complete the briefing and wrap up
- Add on - Custom Branding - Create a more personalised experience by adding your company's brand colours and logo
The Dark Curse Theme
Working in teams in Birmingham you must lift the dark curse that has befallen the land. Using your smartphones and the latest interactive app, your group will be put to the ultimate test. Locate GPS hotspots in a location of your choice, where you'll carry out tasks that bolster your magical skills. The aim is to restore white (good) magic to the land, all before time runs out. Can your team escape before the blood moon sets in Birmingham?