Cocktail Ring Making for Groups in the Lake District
- Design and create cocktail rings!
- Expert craft instructor
- We'll show you beading techniques
- Learn how to construct your own rings from wire
- Use pre-made bases to create your designs.
- Make as many pieces as you like, with the opportunity to create matching earrings.
- All the materials & craft equipment is included
- Includes genuine Swarovoski crystals and freshwater pearls, as well a wonderful rainbow of glass beads to choose from
- Plus a beautiful presentation box to take away and keep your cocktail ring safe.
- ADD a cheeky naked butler for £150 for 2 hours (available if venue close to city centre)
If you love all kinds of jewellery and would like a creative birthday party, this Lake District mobile cocktail ring making birthday party activity gives you the chance to create a number of jewellery pieces with your friends and completely personalise this unique birthday experience. Choose from a wide selection of glass beads, Swarovoski Crystals and pearls, and we'll show you a number of techniques to create statement jewellery.
We'll show you beading techniques, how to construct your own rings from wire, and how to use pre-made bases to create your designs. You’ll be able to try a number of techniques and we’ll also include alternative fastenings, so you can even make co-ordinating earrings and other matching jewellery.
The Lake District mobile cocktail ring making birthday party session includes an excellent selection of materials, all the equipment needed and expert tuition from an experienced workshop leader. All our Sessions last around 2 hours and all we need is up to 15 minutes to set up beforehand.
There are no reviews yet.