Cocktail Ring Making for Groups
During the Cocktail Ring Making for Groups, What Happens?
No matter what the occasion, the cocktail ring making for groups is a fun, crafty experience in which you'll make your own ring as a keepsake. Bring your friends and family along for this fully organised activity that's ran in your venue by an expert workshop leader. They will set up all the materials, give the group a live demo and you'll then have the chance to get stuck in! Use threading techniques and all the materials to curate a bespoke cocktail ring from scratch. This type of experience is fab for unique birthdays or even baby shower celebrations.
- Design and create cocktail rings!
- Expert craft instructor
- We'll show you beading techniques
- Learn how to construct your own rings from wire
- Use pre-made bases to create your designs.
- Make as many pieces as you like, with the opportunity to create matching earrings.
- All the materials & craft equipment is included
- Includes genuine Swarovoski crystals and freshwater pearls, as well a wonderful rainbow of glass beads to choose from
- Plus a beautiful presentation box to take away and keep your cocktail ring safe.
- ADD a cheeky naked butler for £150 for 2 hours (available if venue close to city centre)
There are no reviews yet.