Bunting Making Hen Party in Edinburgh
What better way to send a crafty bride into married life than the mobile bunting making hen party in Edinburgh? If you’re headed up to Scotland, this uber relaxed experience is a great way to kick start the special weekend – especially if your budding bride has a flare for the creative. Kick back and chill out as you talk about all things wedding and create, style and decorate your very own bunting. With the opportunity for all the ladies to get involved and the whole thing being brought to your home or venue, you can’t go wrong with this unique activity.
- Work as a team to create some beautiful bunting!
- Expert craft instructor
- You’ll be shown some creative and decorative techniques
- The whole group are involved
- Personal and bespoke to your group, with specially selected fabrics, lace, ribbons, buttons to match your themes and colour. Send us some inspiring pictures, and we can use these as the basis to source your materials
- No limit to how much bunting you can make in the session time
- Involves cutting, construction, hand and machine sewing and is perfect for people with or without craft experience.
- Use at the wedding, just let us know the colour theme
- Make it a Vintage class for an extra £3pp
- ADD a cheeky naked butler for £150 for 2 hours (available if venue close to city centre)
There are no reviews yet.