Mission Possible Team Building in Liverpool
A city that loves nothing but thrills and excitement, this place is a hotspot for activities such as our Mission Possible team building in Liverpool challenge. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to collaborate with your team to complete a series of missions, and codes to crack in order to stop the bomb. If you think you have got what it takes, then don’t miss out on this popular away day.
- Receive a brief on how the day will plan out
- An action-packed day that will test your mental and physical capabilities
- Crack codes and diffuse the bomb before time runs out!
- Following an explosion, mercenaries will storm the room
- Each team will receive a bomb disposal box
- Teams will then need to take part in a range of tasks to receive points and clues on how to diffuse the bomb
- In the finale teams will need to work together to diffuse the bomb and be crowned the winners!
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
- Fully managed event
Some of the games you will participate in are below:
In the Dark – Navigate a tricky obstacle course and mine field through directions of your team…completely blindfolded!
Trebuchet – Band together and build a giant catapult to launch arrows at enemies and targets.
Chemical Catastrophe – Work together to safely dispose of hazardous barrels with a complex rope and pulley system.
Cranium – Work together to construct a free-standing crane, before putting it to the test by retrieving clues from a danger zone.
Laser Sniper – You and your team will get a chance to test some laser snipers across a bunch of shooting games.
Observation – Watch two very similar films, then use your power of observation to remember what you saw (simple, right?)
Construction – Communicate with your team to construct the puzzle and unlock the clues.
There are no reviews yet.