Mission Possible Team Building in Coventry
Make it an activities day that’s both extremely exciting and effective with the mission possible team building in Coventry. Through a series of puzzles and challenges, your team’s core soft skills will be pushed to the limit, from collaborative efforts to effective teamwork & communication.
- Receive a brief on how the day will plan out
- An action-packed day that will test your mental and physical capabilities
- Crack codes and diffuse the bomb before time runs out!
- Following an explosion, mercenaries will storm the room
- Each team will receive a bomb disposal box
- Teams will then need to take part in a range of tasks to receive points and clues on how to diffuse the bomb
- In the finale teams will need to work together to diffuse the bomb and be crowned the winners!
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
- Fully managed event
Some of the games you will participate in are below:
In the Dark – Navigate a tricky obstacle course and mine field through directions of your team…completely blindfolded!
Trebuchet – Band together and build a giant catapult to launch arrows at enemies and targets.
Chemical Catastrophe – Work together to safely dispose of hazardous barrels with a complex rope and pulley system.
Cranium – Work together to construct a free-standing crane, before putting it to the test by retrieving clues from a danger zone.
Laser Sniper – You and your team will get a chance to test some laser snipers across a bunch of shooting games.
Observation – Watch two very similar films, then use your power of observation to remember what you saw (simple, right?)
Construction – Communicate with your team to construct the puzzle and unlock the clues.
There are no reviews yet.